So here was my first list of resolutions:
2. paint outside door (perhaps both sides)
3. spray paint mirror for guest bedroom
4. spray paint magazine rack for office
8. sew curtains for playroom
9. finish painting chairs for kitchen
The great part is that i wasn't even trying to cross anything off the list yet and without knowing I'm almost 30% done. Yah!!!
Today I've been thinking lots about the tile for our backsplash in the kitchen. I'm super stoked about it. I think it will be our March project and considering I thought it was going to be WAY in the future i couldn't be more happy. I was scoping some tile out at Home Depot the other day and they have exactly what we need for a pretty reasonable price. Here's a few pics to add to fuel the subway tile flame