"...In the dance of sun and water and sky. In the faces of the people who need us most and of the people we most need. In the smell of breakfast cooking on a charcoal fire. Who knows where we will find Him or whether we will recognize Him if we do? Who knows anything even approaching the truth of who He really was? But my prayer is that we will all of us find Him somewhere, somehow, and that He will give us something of his life to fill our emptiness, something of his light to drive back our dark"
-The Great Dance -Frederick Buechner

Monday, March 19, 2012

Back entrance is looking saweeeet!!

So I don't have the pics ready yet but our back entrance is looking AWESOME!!  The floor is finished... the boards are mostly up for the wainscoting and I'm going to be painting today.  So stoked!!!  Now I'm searching out some art, hooks and other things to put in the room.

On another note we visited the Red Deer home show yesterday and it was fun fun fun.  We ran into the sales guy from Nelson homes who sold us our package... we're so happy with the company and would go with them again in a heartbeat:)

I also stopped by the Watkins booth because I love Watkins... their packaging is AMAZING I don't even really care what the product does (even though its good product too).  Also, they had the cutest lady ever named June selling their stuff... oh my goodness how can you not buy from a cute lady named June selling Watkins?!?!?


I got the grapefruit scented all purpose cleaner to add to my tub and tile cleaner... it smells awesome!  I should have bought some lotion as well because I just want to spray this on myself.  Oh, and they have a baby line!!  June almost convinced me to start selling myself!

No comments: