"...In the dance of sun and water and sky. In the faces of the people who need us most and of the people we most need. In the smell of breakfast cooking on a charcoal fire. Who knows where we will find Him or whether we will recognize Him if we do? Who knows anything even approaching the truth of who He really was? But my prayer is that we will all of us find Him somewhere, somehow, and that He will give us something of his life to fill our emptiness, something of his light to drive back our dark"
-The Great Dance -Frederick Buechner

Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's been awhile

I feel like I haven't had time to do much of anything lately... haven't felt super great, busy with work and life = no blogging. 
Great news is the hardwood is ALMOST DONE thanks to Nels and friends who have helped along the way.  All of the pics of the kitchen (with applicances!) and flooring are unfortunately on Nels' computer so this post will be pictureless
Even though the house is so close to being done it still feels like we will never get to move in for some reason... like it's too good to be true.  I don't think I'm even going to know what to do with myself when I have that much glorious space to enjoy!
so that is all... pics to come.
p.s we are having a baby and we heard the heartbeat today and it was really fast and amazing and we are so very full of joy :)

4 comments:

Carmen said...

You're having a girl!!! I know it!

chantbiebs said...

I've been thinking the whole time it's a girl and this week all the sudden I think it's a boy. Dr. said cause I'm sick it might be a girl but I think boys usually cause the most problems!

Unknown said...

chantelle! so exciting!! we're pumped for you guys, hopefully we'll get a visit in sometime soon.

Cheyenne said...

CHANTELLE! Hooray and congratulations-your heart must be so full! You can't begin to imagine how much wonderfulness a lil bundle can bring into your home.