"...In the dance of sun and water and sky. In the faces of the people who need us most and of the people we most need. In the smell of breakfast cooking on a charcoal fire. Who knows where we will find Him or whether we will recognize Him if we do? Who knows anything even approaching the truth of who He really was? But my prayer is that we will all of us find Him somewhere, somehow, and that He will give us something of his life to fill our emptiness, something of his light to drive back our dark"
-The Great Dance -Frederick Buechner

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Few Things...

04.27.2010

Today I'm excited about...

picking a colour for our kitchen:






I'm happy about:
... the awesome finds for our house from places like Dad's old bins

I'm dreaming about...
Hawaii. Can't believe its almost been a year since we've been there. guess the framed images will have to suffice for awhile :)





I am in awe of...
anyone who has given birth. And more specifically Miss Carmen for her amazing little boy!
And lastly, I am grateful for my hubby who treats me like gold and makes me dinner with instructions when he works at night


2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Did you really find that sweet stuff in your Dad's bin? Good hunting skills.

Love this post. Love your face & Carm's in the one picture!!

chantbiebs said...

my dad has many treasures in his bins. Seriously so fun!