"...In the dance of sun and water and sky. In the faces of the people who need us most and of the people we most need. In the smell of breakfast cooking on a charcoal fire. Who knows where we will find Him or whether we will recognize Him if we do? Who knows anything even approaching the truth of who He really was? But my prayer is that we will all of us find Him somewhere, somehow, and that He will give us something of his life to fill our emptiness, something of his light to drive back our dark"
-The Great Dance -Frederick Buechner

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cooking and Eating

What can I say, it's what we do best. I might need to add a new years resolution to go to the gym more after all the good eating.


#1 Sweet and Sour Chicken.... so good. Seriously like it came from a restaurant only it doesn't make you feel sick after. Battered chicken by Nels, Sauce by me, so yummy



#2 Falafel... one of my new favorites. Love the cumin and coriander, the tzatziki and cilantro. First got the idea when I had some girls who were vegetarians at school and they needed an alternative burger to make. Recipe from allrecipes.com

1 comment:

Krista said...

Yummmm! Joe and I will come over anytime for some Sweet and Sour Chicken!