"...In the dance of sun and water and sky. In the faces of the people who need us most and of the people we most need. In the smell of breakfast cooking on a charcoal fire. Who knows where we will find Him or whether we will recognize Him if we do? Who knows anything even approaching the truth of who He really was? But my prayer is that we will all of us find Him somewhere, somehow, and that He will give us something of his life to fill our emptiness, something of his light to drive back our dark"
-The Great Dance -Frederick Buechner

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's done....ish

Our back entrance is VERY functional as of today so I thought it was time to track our progress and maybe even shift our focus to another room now that this room makes me smile when I walk into it.

Here's our sink that Nels installed which is AWESOME especially for cleaning up paint brushes etc...  I spray painted that mirror today... there's a sketchy pic of what this mirror looked like along with the rest of the room here.



 Here's my favourite corner... I LOVE the hooks and the panelling.  Even the cat food looks much better in a bin than in the bag on the floor:)


We're hoping to put a bench under the hooks perhaps or at least get a shoe rack to keep everything organized

I added this frame today with an old key in it... love keys.  We got this key from the pottery store outside of Harrison


I love the way these prints turned out as well:)


Of course Molly needs her own little hooks so we put these ones up for her

She loves them:)  These hooks are from Ikea... we bought them a long time ago but never got around to putting them up.  


1 comment:

Krista said...

Oh my gosh...Molly's hooks are so cute!!! That is a GREAT picture of her next to them. She looks so excited about them! Can't wait to check it all out on my next visit!