"...In the dance of sun and water and sky. In the faces of the people who need us most and of the people we most need. In the smell of breakfast cooking on a charcoal fire. Who knows where we will find Him or whether we will recognize Him if we do? Who knows anything even approaching the truth of who He really was? But my prayer is that we will all of us find Him somewhere, somehow, and that He will give us something of his life to fill our emptiness, something of his light to drive back our dark"
-The Great Dance -Frederick Buechner

Saturday, November 26, 2011

My latest Addiction

Pinterest....
It is so lovely.  Basically its the best thing to happen to the internet.  I could literally spend all day on there finding cool things to make/buy/bake/paint and since i've been on a bit of a hiatus from anything house or crafty since Molly was born i've had a bit of an itch lately.

so here begins my one of many posts of things i made that were inspired by pinterest.

wreath made from cinnamon sticks.  Very simple and could probably be up year round if i switched out the ribbon.  Currently on our bedroom door but after Christmas i'm moving it to the kitchen


quote sitting in my office

partly pinterest, partly Young House Love.  wrapping up books as presents to Christmas-fy our armoire 

more to come regarding the house as I work on making the office awesome and the trim goes up in the next few weeks (hopefully!)

1 comment:

Krista said...

So I checked out your blog today...to read Molly's birth story again & saw that you have some new posts. I checked out pinterest and now I am hooked too! I love it!